EPISODE 5 of 5: The Temple Abroad
This week (July 28) on Shabbat Night Live, were sacrifices allowed in places outside of the Temple in Jerusalem?
Steve Siefken offers thought-provoking proof from the Torah that animal sacrifices were indeed sanctioned throughout the tribes of Israel — with one very important condition.
This episode will open your eyes to the truth you’ve likely never considered!
Watch the episode — included in this blog post.
While you watch, consider the questions below. Post your answers in the comments section and let’s get some discussion going!
- What is the term that Steve Siefken uses to refer to a priesthood that is not Levitical or Aaronic?
- What is the term that Steve Siefken uses to refer to understanding God’s intent behind what he said?
- What was the name of the innermost chamber of the tabernacle where only the High Priest could enter?
- What are the two types of killing that God prohibited in Leviticus 17:3-4 unless they were brought to the door of the tabernacle?
- What are the three main routes to Jerusalem that Steve Siefken shows on a map?
- What is the purpose of studying God’s law according to Steve Siefken?
- What are the three times a year that God expected the Israelites to travel to Jerusalem for the feasts?
- What is the phrase that Steve Siefken says is only used for the tithing system and indicates what one can spend their tithe on?
- What is the name of the system that God built for the whole world and that every nation will go to in the millennium?
- What are the two groups that make up the dual judicial system of Israel, according to Steve Siefken?