EPISODE 1 of 3: Ron Wyatt Was Here
This week (November 10) on Shabbat Night Live, Ron Wyatt was an amateur archaeologist in the 1970s and 1980s who claimed to have found several of the world’s most sought-after biblical artifacts — but some say it’s all a hoax.
Kevin Fisher presents compelling evidence that Ron Wyatt did, indeed, conduct digs and presents a thought-provoking video that verifies Ron’s claims.
Watch the episode — included in this blog post.
While you watch, consider the questions below. The timeline for each discussion topic in the video is noted on each question. Post your answers in the comments section, and let’s get some discussion going!
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 14:22) Where did Kevin Fisher meet Ron Wyatt in 1984?
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 15:23) What was featured in Life Magazine in 1960 as natural formation?
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 15:47) What did Ron Wyatt pray to YeHoVaH before he went out to look for anything?
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 16:22) What are the four discoveries that Ron Wyatt found?
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 16:44) How many times did Ron Wyatt go overseas to search for Biblical sites?
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 19:23) What did Solomon erect on the opposite shores of the Red Sea Crossing?
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 20:04) Where did Ron Wyatt find the Ark of the Covenant?
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 20:21) What is the name of the website where you can see the discoveries that Ron Wyatt made?
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 22:02) What did Ron Wyatt do when he witnessed a baby being born without a heartbeat?
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 27:00) What book of the Apocrypha mentions that Jeremiah hid the Ark and the other furnishings in a cave?