EPISODE 2 of 3: Yeshua’s Blood Found
This week (November 17) on Shabbat Night Live, could it be that a sample of red material found on the ceiling of a cave under Golgotha could really be Yeshua’s blood?
Kevin Fisher presents a compelling video from Ron Wyatt himself that details the amazing story of what happened when the blood was analyzed in an Israeli lab.
Watch the episode — included in this blog post.
While you watch, consider the questions below. The timeline for each discussion topic in the video is noted on each question. Post your answers in the comments section, and let’s get some discussion going!
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 17:03) What did the angel tell Ron Wyatt to do with the tables of stone that were inside the Ark of the Covenant?
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 20:02) How many chromosomes did the blood sample have, and what does that imply about its origin?
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 21:01) How did the lab technicians react when they learned the blood sample belonged to their Messiah?
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 23:50) What is the name of the person who claimed to have seen a lab report on Yeshua’s blood?
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 24:29) How did the blood of Yeshua reach the Ark of the Covenant?
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 25:01) What did the document specialist from Los Angeles examine at the Southwest Regional Convention of the Full Gospel Businessmen in 1989?
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 26:49) What did Bill Wyatt do to witness to a lady at a convenience store?
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 30:37) What is the reason why the photographs of the objects in the cave turned out blurred?
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 32:04) What is the name of the object that is referred to as the most holy in Daniel 9:24?
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 38:53) Where was the Ark of the Covenant positioned in the most holy place, according to Isaiah 14?