EPISODE 2 of 4: The Desert Highway
This week (October 20), on Shabbat Night Live, the Israelites followed a road to get to Mt. Sinai, and today, that road is paved with asphalt!
While Saudi Arabia builds the Neom megacity dangerously close to Mt. Sinai, Joel Richardson explains that the Bible also speaks of another road that will open up for the King of Kings to lead his people to Zion!
Watch the episode — included in this blog post.
While you watch, consider the questions below. The timeline for each discussion topic in the video is noted on each question. Post your answers in the comments section, and let’s get some discussion going!
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 15:54) What is the biblical significance of the painting of archers that Joel Richardson found at the base of Mount Sinai?
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 18:07) What scripture did Amy Richardson immediately recognize upon learning of the painting of archers that Joel Richardson found at the base of Mount Sinai?
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 18:36) What did YeHoVaH tell Moses to do before he came down on Mount Sinai on the third day?
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 18:49) What was the penalty for anyone who touched the mountain?
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 21:13) Who attacked the Israelites at Rephidim and what was their relation to the Nephilim?
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 25:45) What is the name of the renowned Israeli biblical archaeologist who went with Joel Richardson to Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia?
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 29:06) What is the name of the city that will be a single building that is 200 plus kilometers long near Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 31:55) How did Joel Richardson get to the Golden Calf altar when there was a fence around it?
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 33:32) What are some similarities between the theophany at Mount Sinai and the return of Yeshua?
- (VIDEO TIMELINE: 38:14) What is the name of Joel’s book about the return of Yeshua being patterned after the Exodus?