When Will My Order Arrive?
Orders are processed Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM Eastern Time. Allow At Least 24 Hours Handling Time.
(Shipping Method includes handling time)
All orders placed before 8:30 PM are sent to our shipping department the following business day.
Free Shipping (2-3 Weeks)
Standard Shipping (2-3 Weeks)
Priority (2-5 Business Days)
UPS Ground (2-6 Business Days)
UPS 2nd Day (3 Business Days)
UPS Next Day (2 Business Days)
- Make sure you are connected to a high-speed internet connection. Slow connections can stop and disrupt your file during the download process creating a corrupted or partially downloaded file.
- Once you click on your download link, be sure to select “Save File” from the download popup window. If you select “Open”, it will begin to play your file without saving a copy on your device
- Once you’ve selected “Save File”, a copy of your download will be downloaded on your device. These files are normally saved in your “Downloads” folder.
- All digital download purchases have an expiration date and a limited amount of times you can download the file. This only limits the amount of times you can download the original file from our website. Once you have the file downloaded, you are NOT limited in how many times you can listen to the message.
My DVD or Blu-Ray Doesn't Playback Correctly.
Our production department strives to produce only the highest quality media possible. In rare cases, a DVD/Blu-Ray may have not copied correctly. If your DVD/Blu-Ray product does not play correctly, clean your DVD/Blu-Ray first using the following steps.
- Use an air puffer to blow dust off the DVD/Blu-Ray.
- Use a soft, dry cotton cloth. Microfiber is a particularly good material because its tight weave and synthetic materials attract and lift dust and dirt particles into the cloth instead of spreading them around and scratching the DVD/Blu-Ray.
- Dampen the cloth with a one-to-one solution of isopropyl alcohol and water, rather than pouring solution directly onto the DVD/Blu-Ray.
- Wipe DVD/Blu-Rays in a straight line from the center outward.
- Circular scratches, which follow the path of the laser in your
- DVD/Blu-Ray player, are more misleading than straight ones.
Rinse off heavy accumulations of dirt with one of the solutions mentioned above or with lukewarm bottled water
After cleaning your DVD/Blu-Ray and it still has problems playing correctly, contact our product support team HERE.
Report Website Problems
Not Finding Products or Website Errors please report HERE.