Submit a Prayer Request
Need someone to pray with you? You’ve come to right place! Submit your prayer requests here where like-minded believers from around the world can see it and share in your petition to the Almighty!
If you are submitting a prayer on behalf of someone else, please respect their privacy; use first names only. Thank you.
When you click “I Prayed For This” the person who requested prayer gets sent a notification that someone has prayed for them!
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
You people are the best! You've made me miss being in Charlotte! Here's my story:
Last fall my eyes were opened to the truth about the Christian holidays. When I shared this with friends, they all seemed to be fully aware of it. Shocked, I renounced the holidays. In that one revelation, I realized how narrow was the road I traveled; and then stepped out of Churchianity. I asked for the Lord’s leading and a confirmation if I was on the right path. I felt crazy. A few weeks later, in December/Kislev my sister sent me a video clip—two minutes with Michael Rood—with her question. What do you think of this guy? His anti-xmas tree message confirmed that I was indeed on the right road. I clicked on the link, found Michael Rood tv and Shabbat Night Live. YAY! I’ve connected with a Messianic congregation which stunned my Christian circle of influence and my husband. I feel Michael’s teachings are finally addressing long-held questions I’ve been asking for years that were being brushed aside: About Appointed Days, Torah, God’s time clock and calendar, and unclean foods.
I’m grateful for the clarity of the Chronological Gospels that made reading about Jesus a joy instead of confusing. The insight lit a desire to visit the holy land soon. I finally feel connected to YeHoVaH and Ruah Ha Qodesh in a way that has filled me with peace. I’m even more excited about Yeshua. Thank you for the Biblically correct calendar—and all the videos on YouTube! They were breathtaking and revelatory to me. I share them with others who are seeking or skeptical. Blessings to every single person who has made this possible, the staff, those who sacrifice, and those who give. Bless you all.
Received: September 17, 2019
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: September 16, 2019
One of our dear A-Fam members, Alicia Noel had an operation to remove a brain tumor this past week. They got the tumor but she had a stroke while on the operating table and is now paralyzed. She is alone and afraid and doesn't know what the future holds. Please keep her lifted up in prayer. I just prayed with her trusting that YHVH is going to raise her up from that sickbed, fully recovered! In YESHUA's Name!
Received: September 16, 2019
Please keep my brother Randy and his wife Debbie in prayer. She has rheumatoid arthritis that may be spreading to her lungs.
Strength and healing for both.