“I’m not qualified to lead a fellowship!” It saddens me to say that this is the most common phrase here at Aviv Fellowships.
Although there are currently 220 Aviv Fellowships around the globe which is about 120 more than we had anticipated for 2015, I know that there are hundreds of leaders still waiting to take the next step and start an Aviv Fellowship in their community. Let me take a moment and explain to you how qualified you really are.
- Do you guard the Aviv as commanded in Deuteronomy 16:1?
- Do you guard the 7th day Sabbath?
- Do you guard Yeshua as your messiah and the prophet that Moses spoke of?
- Do you observe the feasts of YeHoVaH according to the Astronomically and Agriculturally Corrected Biblical Hebrew Calendar?
- Do you believe that Yeshua has called us to do even greater things that He did (John 14:12)?
- Do you believe that there is a lost and dying world who need the light and hope of Yeshua?
- Do you have family, friends, co-workers, and church members who need to hear the true gospel of the kingdom?
- Do you believe that Yeshua has called each one of us to spread the gospel (Matt 24:14, Mark 16:15, Psalms 96:3, Matt 28:19-20)?
If you agree with all of the above, YOU ARE QUALIFIED!
You don’t have to be…
- A theologian
- A college graduate
- A savvy businessman
- A charismatic preacher or evangelist
- A seminary graduate
… to lead an Aviv Fellowship.
Aviv Fellowships was created to be a resource and a support to help people find fellowships as well as start fellowships. It is simple and all you have to do is raise your hand above the crowd and say, “I will volunteer.” This year we are focused on starting fellowships. Help us achieve that goal by believing that you are the one called to bring the truth to your community versus waiting for someone else to do it. Don’t just wait around to SEE THE CHANGE, step up to the plate and BE THE CHANGE!
Be The Change,
Director of Aviv Fellowships