Revolutionary Bible Accuracy
The Chronological Gospels reorganizes the events in the Messiah’s ministry recorded by Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and The Acts into chronological order, and also includes The Revelation accompanied by fascinating and informative commentary.
The 70-Week Ministry of the Messiah
The result of reorganizing the Gospel accounts into chronological order is a shocking, yet indisputable 70-week timeline from the moment of the Messiah’s baptism in water to the baptism of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost… a far cry from the incorrect assumption that his ministry was three-and-a-half years.
This centuries-old assumption has caused insurmountable confusion and contradiction among Bible scholars for more than 1,600 years – but disappears in The Chronological Gospels, giving way to crystal clear understanding and peace of mind that the Bible is, indeed, the inerrant Word of the LORD.
Day-by-Day Records of the Messiah’s Life
The Chronological Gospels is divided into more than 300 “events” allowing the reader to discover exactly what the Messiah was doing during any week of his ministry.
In certain circumstances, you can even see what he was doing on a day-by-day basis. In fact, many of the miracles he performed and even his birth, death, and resurrection can be pinpointed to the exact day that they happened — The Chronological Gospels really is that accurate!
How It Was Done
The secret to the accuracy of The Chronological Gospels is the feeding of the 5,000, the only miracle in the Messiah’s ministry recorded in all four Gospels.
Using this one common event as a marker in time, all other events before and after can be aligned with amazing accuracy, verified by extra-biblical sources including ancient Hebrew historical records, plus modern data from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), and the Israeli New Moon Society.
The result is a far more accurate, clear, and engaging play-by-play of Jesus’ life and ministry, which unfolds like a movie screenplay in The Chronological Gospels.
Unlock Secrets Of The Gospels
Yeshua (Jesus) lived and taught in first-century Israel, a very different culture than we know today. To truly comprehend his message, we need to understand the cultural and historical perspective of his time. The best way to do this is to read his actions as they took place, chronologically.
As such, The Chronological Gospels is the missing piece of the puzzle that unlocks the secrets to understanding the Messiah’s ministry – groundbreaking, conclusive proof that silences debate about apparent contradictions in the Bible, once and for all!
The Simplicity of Synchronicity
When reconstructed in chronological order, the Gospel records synchronize perfectly, instantly debunking biblical contradictions. No longer do you have to piece together the Messiah’s life and ministry from four separate accounts from different authors with different perspectives… it’s all done for you!
With all sides of the story combined and organized, The Chronological Gospels plays out like a motion picture of the Messiah’s ministry, unfolding before your eyes like you’ve never experienced before! If you have longed to truly know your Messiah, this is what you’ve been waiting for!
The Answers You’ve Been Searching For
Scholars, teachers, new believers… regardless of your walk, if you are searching for answers and peace of mind on the argued contradictions of the Gospels, this Bible provides confirmation of what you already believe is true.
The Chronological Gospels answers questions you’ve wrestled with for years, unraveling misunderstood cultural context and closing historical loopholes, making the Messiah’s message clearer and more powerful than you could imagine!
Deeper, Richer Truth
If you want to dig deeper than ever before in the Truth found in the ministry of the Messiah, get The Chronological Gospels – it’s the greatest book ever written… about the greatest Book ever written!
Bible Prophecy Decoded
The Gospels are the fulcrum of biblical understanding, connecting prophecy fulfilled with prophecy yet to come; if you can understand the Gospels, you can understand the entire Bible – and the key to understanding the Gospels is chronology and context.
Time and Context
Without a proper reckoning of time and the context of that time in history, it is impossible to appreciate the depth and significance of Yeshua’s (Jesus’) message. This is why The Chronological Gospels is so crucial to understanding the Bible; it is the treasure map that brings chronology and context together.
In addition to reorganizing the Gospels, The Acts, and The Revelation in chronological order, The Chronological Gospels explains the religious debates and issues at the forefront during the Messiah’s ministry in easy-to-understand context. It also includes invaluable tools that help decode the complexity of biblical times and the mystery of the Messiah’s second coming — tools never seen in any other Bible:
- Thesis of the 70-Week Ministry – More than 30 pages in length, the “Introduction” section of The Chronological Gospels provides detailed insight and explanation that make it a must-read! As the thesis of the 70-week ministry of the Messiah, this instrumental preamble explains exactly how the 70-week timeline was developed, how fatal errors in mistranslation led to hundreds of years of misunderstanding, and how The Chronological Gospels corrects the problem.
- Contextual Explanations – Throughout the text, cultural practices and colloquialisms are explained in plain terms, Hebrew and Greek mistranslations are brought to light, and citations from extra-biblical sources help to fill in blanks you never knew existed. But the most valuable notations of all are those that reckon the exact days on which certain events took place, both in terms of the ancient biblical Hebrew calendar and its modern Gregorian equivalent — it’s a biblical scholar’s goldmine!
- Historical Timeline Charts – The crown jewel of The Chronological Gospels is a collection of illustrated timelines. In easy-to-follow detail, these illustrations clearly demonstrate the truth of a 70-week timeline for the Messiah’s ministry, while equally disproving the heretical view of a three-and-a-half year version, without question.
- Color-Coded Cross Reference Index – Serving as a quick-reference summary for the entire book, the cross-reference index provides a quick synopsis of each of more than 300 events in chronological order, including their page number, the day and/or week of the event, and a color-coded guide as to which Gospel(s) record the occurrence.
- Biblical Hebrew Calendar – Israel’s first calendar, based on God’s reckoning of time (given to man in the Garden of Eden), was used from the time of Israel’s founding at Mt. Sinai through to the time of Yeshua (Jesus). However, it was lost to antiquity when exiled Pharisees created a calendar of their own 359 C.E. which used Babylonian mathematical equations and included exceptions to the rules to suit Pharisaical convenience. The biblical Hebrew calendar printed in The Chronological Gospels re-establishes the original intent of Israel’s first calendar, which hinges on the Feasts of the LORD, the hallmarks of prophetic significance past, present, and future.
Answers To Every Gospel Question
Maybe you have a very simple question… or maybe it’s something a little more complicated.
Either way, we want to hear about it!
Submit your question here and we’ll ask the author of The Chronological Gospels himself to give you an answer!
Better yet, someone else may have already asked it for you – check the conversations below and you just might find Bible answers you’ve been longing to know for years!
We’ve Got Answers!
Q: In Revelation 12 it says that Satan has been kicked out of heaven. Why does the author of The Chronological Gospels say that Satan is still in heaven?
A: The notion that Satan has been kicked out of heaven is assumed; the Bible doesn’t actually say this. Isaiah 14:12 says that Satan “shall be” cast out of heaven; in other words, he has not been cast out yet. In Revelation 12:1-5, we see the story of the “dragon” and a summarized telling of Yeshua’s (Jesus’) life from his birth to the time that he is ruling on the throne. Then, from verses 6 through 10, we see that only after this point is Satan “cast down”. Then, at verse 13 we begin seeing the prophecy of the end of the age where Satan goes to war with those who keep the commandments and the testimony of the Messiah. Clearly, the casting of Satan out of heaven is a future event.
Q: Why does Michael Rood say that John 6:4 is a forgery and does not belong in the Bible?
A: Check out the video below for a detailed explanation from Michael himself…