- Can one worship the true God without adhering to His commandments?
- What of the altars other than the altar?
- Who exactly were the corrupt men of “beliya’al”?
- Where is the son of God mentioned in the Old Testament?
- What kind of birds are the Ra’ah & the Da’ah?
- How can we possibly understand the deep & complex riddle, “Do not boil a kid in it’s mother’s milk”?
- Are there three tithes or only one?
- When did the Israelites leave Egypt, by day or by night?
Re’eh – Deuteronomy 11:26-16:17Download